Cookies are text files that are stored on the device from which the user connects to the site. Cookies contain the name of the originating website, the length of time they are stored on the terminal device, and a unique number.
Cookies may be used for:
- a) adapting the content of the Website to User preferences and optimizing the use of the websites;
- b) compiling statistics
- c) maintaining a session of the Website User (after logging in)
The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”.
The following types of cookies may be used within the Website:
- a) the “necessary” cookies that make it possible to use the services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for the services that require authentication within the Website;
- b) the cookies used to ensure security, such as those used to detect abuse of authentication on the Website;
- c) the “performance” cookies that enable the collection of information on how the Website pages are used;
- d) the “functional” cookies which allow to “remember” the User’s selected settings and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website layout, etc.;
- e) the “advertising” cookies which allow us to provide Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular in order to block the automatic handling of cookies, in the settings of one’s web browser, or to inform on their timely placement in the device of the Website User. The detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in your software (web browser) settings.
The cookies that are placed in the Website User’s terminal device and are used, can also come from advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
For more information about cookies, please refer to the “Help” section of your web browser menu.
By using the site, you acknowledge that you accept the placement of cookies on your device.