International transport is handled by almost the same rolling stock as domestic transport
The vehicles used in non-domestic transport are available almost to the same extent as in domestic transport. It is expanded with new vehicles that meet Euro 5 and Euro 6 standards, enabling deliveries in eco-friendly zones of Western cities.
Significant differences arise in the necessary permits and the organization of service. To prepare a comprehensive offer of transport, we use a database of proven partners moving in specific foreign directions.
The entire team is committed to achieving a high level of international services.
We try to keep our contacts divided into companies that specialize in transport to specific countries, sometimes only to specific cities.
Different procedures apply to organization of transport to the Nordic states, than to transport to southern Europe. Our contacts mentioned above enable us to quickly and efficiently match the right vehicle to the transport ordered. Apart from domestic regulations, international transport is additionally subject the following two conventions:
- CMR (international consignment note, required for every shipment)
- TIR (for simplified customs and transit procedures with countries outside the EU).
Rolling Stock for International Transport
- tractor-trailer combination
- 13.6 m and a payload of 24 tons with a tarpaulin/side curtains (33ep)
- refrigerated trucks, isothermal trucks (22 tons) adapted to carry goods at a specified temperature (33ep)
- 13.6 m megi semi-trailers with height up to 3m, (33ep)
- road trains up to 120 m3 and 3m tall (38ep)
- specialized semi-trailers for transportation of machinery or components that exceed the units of measure or weight prescribed by law and require appropriate permits: platforms, low-bed trailers (tiefbett)
In the case of small quantities of goods, we offer vehicles with smaller loading capacity to reduce transport costs.
- In the case of trucks, these will be vehicles up to 12 GVW, also rigid bodies or tarpaulin are on offer.
- minibuses up to 3,5 GVW of 8, 9, 10, 12 ep capacity
- minibus with pallet truck and loading elevator